Saturday, January 17, 2009

~Card Sketch A Day~#139 Saturday Spotlight

~Card Sketch A Day~ #139
Photobucket

Card created by Lynda Lindley
Photobucket

Card created by Lynda Lindley
Photobucket


Our Saturday Spotlight for this weekend is Lynda Lindley
Photobucket

Hi! My name is Lynda Lindley and I live in the Pacific Northwest with my wonderful husband of almost fifteen years and two beautiful daughters.

I have been scrapbooking and card making for over fifteen years now. I love to try any kind of art I can get my hands on. I enjoy photography, knitting, beading, and gardening as time allows. I love to incorporate elements from my other hobbies into my paper crafting when I can. I just don't feel grounded unless my hands are creating something no matter what it is. I am a contest and challenge junkie and get a lot of my mojo from the rush of working towards a deadline.



How long have you been cardmaking? I have been making cards for over fifteen years now.

How many cards do you make a month? I create about 15-20 cards a month.
What occasion is your favorite to make cards for? I enjoy making cards for any occasion.

What embellisment do you mostly use for your cards? I use a lot of flowers in my creations.

Can you share a sentiment for inside a card? It is not length of life, but depth of life. Ralph Waldo Emerson

How did you find out about the ~Card Sketch A Day~ blog? I learned about this blog from my pal Melita and check out the daily creations!

Would you like to give a shout out to a website? I am the design team director for Paper Popsicles www.paperpopsicles.com This site offers a monthly card kit that is worth checking out!



Check back tomorrow for the Sunday Switcharoo! Lynda Lindley our featured Saturday Spotlight made an original card and I created a sketch off of her work! We switched!